We are always on the hunt for fresh new talent.
Currently we are seeking someone for the following role.
FASHION DESIGN ASSISTANT / GRAPHIC DESIGNER
LOCATION: BRISBANE OFFICE – South Brisbane
ROLE TYPE: Internship
RESPONSIBLE TO: Production and Development Manager
OVERVIEW: The applicant will be responsible for assisting the Production and Development Manager with the design and product development of all internal design projects and client product development, with emphasis on graphic design.
SKILLS NEEDED: Excellent English written and verbal skills, relevant technical skills, organisation and efficiency, interpersonal and problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, teamworking and administration capabilities.
- Liaising with the Production and Development Manager to produce graphic assets
- Fashion and Technical CAD sketches
- Specification documentation
- Range plans and line drawings
- Product photography and flat lays
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 2-3 years of working in graphic design in a fashion related business
- Qualification in Graphic Design and Fashion Design
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe creative suite and Microsoft office
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Photography skills (advantageous)
- Ability to edit, retouch and resize images with speed and accuracy
- Self-motivated, driven, and confident in their abilities
- Good knowledge of social media platforms and their management
- Positive and upbeat.
Please submit the following to email@example.com :
Cover Letter plus CV
Portfolio (must attach portfolio or link to be considered)
Must be a resident of Australia